Created by: Shreehari Bagalkot
Modified on: Thu, 25 Nov, 2021 at 2:39 PM
- Access your Admin Portal
- Select your event
- To setup points for required features -
- Open "Settings"
- Click on "Gamification"
- Enable the Gamification by toggling the "Gamification Enabled" to green
- Click on "Actions"
- All the added features that have gamification capabilities will be displayed.
- Click on the required feature to assign points for the actions related to the feature.
Example - For "Videos" points can be given once a user finishes watching a video.
- Add the desired points for each of the actions
- Once done click "Save"
- Similarly, you can add points to other features and the users will be awarded the set points on completion of the said action
With this, we have covered this article. Please do reach out to us at email@example.com if you need any further help or you think it can be improved.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.