Created by: Shreehari Bagalkot
Modified on: Thu, 25 Nov, 2021 at 2:38 PM
- Create your event app by following the steps mentioned here
- Select your event
- Click "Mobile App" from the Active Modules section on the Dashboard
- Click on Manage in the App Layout section
- Click on "+Add New Feature"
- Search for "Engagement" and click on Add.
- From the list of “Available features” drag “Engagement” and drop it in “Added to the App”
- Go to the Content tab and click on the added Engagement feature
- Click on the "+New Item" button present beside the Search box and click on "Photo Contest" from the list.
- Fill in the necessary required detailsand Click on "Create"
Note: This will save the Photo Contest in Draft Mode.
- To make it live, click on "Publish" present against the added Photo Contest. This will enable the users to start participating by uploading pictures on the app. ("How to" document Coming Soon)
- Click on "Yes"
- The Photo Contest is now live.
Where to find the Responses of the Photo Contest?
- You can find the Contest Responses by downloading individual reports of each photo contest. The report contains links to the posts uploaded by all the users within the chosen time frame. To download the report
- Go to the Engagement tab in the Content section
- Go to the "Published" section
- You will see the response count for each Contest
- The Download button next to the Photo Contest will give you the report
- The Close button next to the Photo Contest title lets you decide if you want the users not to be able to participate in the contest anymore or not.
- The users can Like photos uploaded by others.
With this, we have covered this article. Please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further help or you think it can be improved.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.