Created by: Shreehari Bagalkot
Modified on: Thu, 25 Nov, 2021 at 2:38 PM
- Create your event app by following the steps mentioned here
- Select your event
- Click "Mobile App" from the Active Modules section on the Dashboard
- Click on Manage in the App Layout section
- Click on "+Add New Feature"
- Search for "Engagement" and click on Add.
- From the list of “Available features” drag “Engagement” and drop it in “Added to the App”
- Go to the Content tab and click on the added Engagement feature
- Click on the "+New Item" button present beside the Search box and click on "Caption Contest" from the list.
- Fill in the necessary required detailsand Click on "Create"
Note: This will save the Caption Contest in Draft Mode.
- To make it live, click on "Publish" present against the added Caption Contest. This will enable the users to start participating by uploading pictures on the app. ("How to" document Coming Soon)
- Click on "Yes"
- The Caption Contest is now live.
Where to find the Responses of the Caption Contest?
- You can find the Contest Responses by downloading individual reports of each caption contest. The report contains the captions uploaded by all the users. To download the report
- Go to the Engagement tab in the Content section
- Go to the "Published" section
- You will see the response count for each Contest
- The Download button next to the Caption Contest will give you the report
- The Close button next to the Caption Contest title lets you decide if you want the users not to be able to participate in the contest anymore or not.
With this, we have covered this article. Please do reach out to us at email@example.com if you need any further help or you think it can be improved.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.