- Go to the admin portal & select your event
- Set up the Registration form by following the steps mentioned here
- Create a Badge Design by following the steps mentioned here
- Click on "Registration and Ticketing" from Active Modules.
Tap on Manage against Mailers form or tap on Mailers from the left pane
Click on "Edit" on the Registration Mailer
Click on "Attach Ticket" and make it Green and click on "Save"
To set up the check-in, you should download the Checkin by AIDAHUB app from the App Store.
Note: The check-in by the AIDAHUB app is only available for iOS devices (preferably iPad) with versions above iOS 12.
Once the app is downloaded, log in to your account with your Email and Password. (more details coming soon)
Choose your event from the list available
Confirm if the Date and Time displayed are correct. If not, click on "Update Date & Time" and set it right. Then click on "Next" in the top right corner.
Set the Scan Mode to "Volunteer Checkin" (selected by default) and click on "Next"
Choose the added location for multiple location check-in. If there are no locations, click on "None"
Now click on "Choose Printer"
- We are using, Brother QL-720NW for wireless printing. You can refer to this article to know how to set up the same printer.
- Once the printer is set up, choose "Search for Airprint enabled printers"
- Choose your printer from the list. Ensure that you are connected to the same internet like that of your printer.
- Once you have selected your printer, check for the confirmation message and click on "Finish"
- Now you can click on "Start host Checkin" and scan your QR code received on successful Registration.
- The badge will be immediately printed.
With this, we have covered this article. Please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further help or you think it can be improved.