- Go to the admin portal & select your event
- Click on "Check-ins" present in the Active Modules section on the admin portal
- Tap on Manage against Badge Design form or click on Badge Design from the left pane
- Choose the size of the Badge based on your requirements and printer capabilities
- You can customize the layout of the badge. The four elements available are Rectangle, Circle, Images & Text. You can change the properties of the elements from the "Config" section present on the right side of the badge.
- You can personalize the badge by adding elements that will be unique to each attendee based on the attendee detail. The available elements are Name, Designation, Company, Ticket Type & QR Code.
- Click on "Save" and your badge design will be saved.
With this, we have covered this article. Please do reach out to us at email@example.com if you need any further help or you think it can be improved.