- To set up self check-in, follow the steps mentioned here
- To set up volunteer check-in, follow the steps mentioned here
- Click on the "Settings" icon present on the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on "Advanced"
- Provide your Admin Account password
- Lock Pin - Set a unique Lock Pin, so that no one apart from the admins, will be able to close the scanning screen.
- Success Message Duration - You can set the duration of the Success Message. You can increase or decrease by clicking '+' or '-' respectively.
Note - The time duration is mentioned in seconds.
- Message - You can add your Success Message that will be displayed to your attendees once they check-in.
- Enable Edit Profile Before Printing - If turned on, the attendee will be able to edit the profile before the badge is printed (Applicable only if there is Onsite Badge Printing)
- Allow Search - If turned on, the attendees will be able to search for themselves and Check-in, if they face issues to check in with QR Code.
- Allow Registration - If turned on, the attendees will be able to register on-site by filling the set registration form.
- Once done, click on "Save" present on the top right corner.
With this, we have covered this article. Please do reach out to us at email@example.com if you need any further help or you think it can be improved.