Please follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to cms.nunify.com
- Select your Event (if you haven't created your event then tap here to create one)
- Find the Registration Widget in the Dashboard
- Make sure the feature is set to "ON"
- Click configure
- Click on the Registration Type button present in the SETTINGS section
- Tap on Select Registration Type. You will get the following options:
- Public: Should be used if the event is open for all to register. The attendees will need a working email address to register for the event
- Private: Should be used if you wish to give access to only a certain set of users. Once you select Private, the system will ask Do you have a restricted list of attendees with you,
- Tap Yes, if you have a list of users to only whom you want to give access (Should be used if it is a closed door event with a diverse set of audience)
- If you tap No, the system will ask for a domain which needs to be in the email address with which the users will register for the event (Should be used if you want to give access to all your employees, for eg., @nunify.com, @aida.io)
All the above options require an email+OTP to register and/or access the event.
With this, we have covered this article. Please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further help or you think it can be improved.
- Attendee Management: How to add people to your event. Click here